.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

02 October 2009

Cotón Couture

On Today with Kathie Lee and Hoda earlier this week, they were showing knitted blankets and sweaters made out of dog fur and I was so excited because now I know what to get E for Christmas!

{I promise, I'm only joking}

I couldn't find anything about it on their website, but I found some other pictures for your viewing pleasure.

The plan wouldn't work anyway because Buddy rarely sheds at all and he doesn't even have fur, it's technically considered to be hair. No, I'm not joking and the fact that he has hair rather than fur means he is hypoallergenic, which is one of the reasons we wanted a Cotón. We always get such weird looks when people ask what kind of dog he is, and I always tell people that he looks like a miniature Old English Sheepdog, well, because he does! It's funny, because I've always wanted a sheepdog because I think they're lovely, but I just didn't want a dog that big. Buddy will be about 15 to 18 pounds when he's full grown, and I think that's a good size for us.

Speaking of, the little devil learns something new everyday. Sometimes I think it's cute, but not today. He learned how to jump into the bathtub yesterday and I walked into the bathroom today and found a nailbrush, tube of foot scrub, and a bar of clinique soap with tooth prints on them. I'm not amused... at all. E says that if Buddy weren't so cute, that he'd definitely be an outside dog, haha! Although I'd never let that happen, no matter how rotten Mr. Bud is.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow....I think I'm going to pass on those as well. Who would wear those?

    ReplyDelete