.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

29 October 2009

29 OCT 2009

♥ Our house sprung a leak today, no joke. I noticed a big puddle in our backyard close to the house and when I went to see where the water was from, there was a mist spraying from the cord that carries water to the swamp (evaporative) cooler. Doesn't our swamp cooler sound fancy pantsy? I bet you all are jealous, haha! Anyway, a repair man came to fix it and he converted the cooler from cooling to heating, so we finally have heat! E will be happy, because now he can have the heater I stole borrowed from his office back, haha!

♥ I finished up The Road last night. I don't want to ruin it for others who might want to read it, but I really enjoyed it and was surprised by the end. Now I'm giggling my way through Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.

♥ Buddy is doing marvelously with his puppy training-- he's one smart pup! The dog trainer asked if we'd all be interested in the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy program and E and I jumped all over that. E actually mentioned doing this before we even bought Buddy. I was worried Buddy wouldn't pass, though, because he was having trouble learning to lay down on command, but I (with a litte help from some braunsweiger) took care of that problem! By the way, braunsweiger is gross-- Buddy is lucky that I love him.

♥ Tomorrow E and I are having some of his classmates over for dinner and to play games. I'm pretty happy because I've wanted to have everyone over for a while, and I'm really, really happy that all I have to make is baked beans, salsa, and, if I'm feeling up to it, some Buckeyes.

♥ I never thought I'd say this, but I find myself becoming more and more addicted to The Martha Stewart Show. She had a lot of great shows on this week, all with Halloween themes. Some of her crafts and recipes are a little much for me, but I still just love that show!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you have me wanting to try those buckeyes! They look soooo good! I'm just afraid I would eat like all of them!

    So glad buddy is doing good in training! My puppy starts soon! And yay for getting your heater switched over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that doggie training is going good!

    ReplyDelete