.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

24 September 2009

♥ Old Navy ♥

I never shopped at Old Navy until E and I were a couple. It's not that I didn't want to, it was just that the nearest one was sooo far away until I moved in with him. Yes, I grew up in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, I like to consider myself a smart shopper-- I rarely buy something unless it's on sale and I'll shop at places where prices are more reasonable (this girl loves the commissary!). You can imagine my delight when I found some awesome deals today on oldnavy.com! :)

I picked up this beauty for 17 dollars! I would have liked a brown or purple one, but they didn't have brown and the purple was too bright. I like a plum colored purple better, so I bought the navy blue one. It'll go with lots of my clothes anyway.

Photobucket

{it's on sale for 20, but I got it for 17. they're running a promotion where you get 15% off and free shipping if you spend 75 dollars or more. i actually saved more money by adding another shirt to my order... I got the shirt pretty much for free plus a few more dollars off...go me!}

Photobucket

{this is the free shirt, haha! I liked the color a lot and one can never have too many basic, single-colored shirts}

Photobucket

{I bought this for 12.50. I love these jackets and I love the color}

Photobucket

{I've had my eyes on this bad boy for awhile and I can't wait to wear it! Those dark, bright (hmmm, does that make sense? i mean dark as in not pastel. pastel colors make me look sickly) colors look nice with my light skin and dark hair. i ended up getting this for under 10 dollars! :)}

I also found a few things for E that were on sale that I'll save for Christmas.

Ugh. I can't wait to get these pretty new clothes, but I always feel guilty spending money on things that I want more than I need. E always tells me to do/ get what I want, though... He only says that because he knows I'm cheap, ha!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You should definatelt get involved in the weekly coupon hunts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sweater! I've been meaning to pop by Old Navy and try them on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on a buying spree there last week. Over the last two years they have started having really cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Old Navy too. Sometimes. Sometimes their clothes feels like it's going to fall apart before it gets home. Othertimes I'll find a favorite item that I'll wear nearly every day for ages and it holds up well.

    I love the purple hoodie by the way and am on the look out for it myself!

    ReplyDelete