.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

10 September 2009

Lil Wayne, The Office, and The Army

I can't wait to watch Behind the Music: Lil Wayne tonight! It's a little weird, I know, but I absolutely love him. I listened to Tha Carter III only about a million times on our PCS trip-- I think I would have gone crazy without it and Tom Petty. Besides, I've always been impressed with a musician who actually writes his/ her own music and that can play an instrument.

Photobucket

And... I'm so excited that the new season of The Office starts next Tuesday! E and a good friend of mine always talked about how much they liked it, so I watched it and loved it! Oh Jim and Pam....

Photobucket

Lastly, E got his assignment slate today-- I don't even want to think about it. None of the choices look too awfully terrible, but I know it will still be weeks before we know for sure where we're going next. Forts Knox, Hood, and Campbell might be options? Silly Army, why do you do this to me?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad, I wanted you to post with us! However, we just came from Campbell, so if you have any questions about it let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally voting for Fort Hood!!!!!!!! You know how much I want that book club

    ReplyDelete