.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

16 September 2009

I'm a Cougar

I'm a 27-year-old woman married to a 17-year-old man.

No, I'm not a pervert. According to Dr. Oz, that is our "real" age, while we are both actually 25.

a.e. filkins posted this today about the quiz, so I thought I'd take it too. Then I made asked E to take it as well.

I was surprised with my result-- I actually thought it would be higher, haha! I was really surprised with E's though. I knew it would be good, but I didn't know it would be that good! I'm going to try and get my "real" age a little lower... preferably to my chronilogical age or lower.
The quiz can be found here-- it's not on Dr. Oz's page anymore.

E had a Crown and Coke for dinner tonight and he had the glass in his hand on the couch while Buddy and I were sitting on it with him. Buddy went nutso trying to get a drink! When we first had Buddy, he spilled a glass of it Erik had sitting on the floor next to the couch (we had no coffee or end tables then, but we do now thanks to Bud) and Buddy also went nuts licking it up. I fear our little one has a drinking problem....

So I guess tomorrow I will be getting on the treadmill. I have a Desperate Housewives dvd from Netflix that I need to watch, so I can kill two birds with one stone. Apparently it's not enough anymore that I just look like I'm 16.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. haha I took this a while back! I was .5 older than I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to take that quiz and see what comes out.

    ReplyDelete