.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

01 September 2009

I got my first blog award today from the lovely Sarah at Dance Shoes and Combat Boots.

Photobucket

Thank you very much, Sarah!

Here are seven personality traits:

1. Shy: I am incredibly and painfully shy. People probably assume that I'm a stuck up snob, but that's not the case at all. I absolutely hate it.

2. Worrier: I worry about things that haven't even happened yet/ may not even happen at all. It gives me stomach aches. I'm sure there's a pill for that.

3. Sweet: I get this a lot, haha. When E and I first started talking, I told him to call me "Sweetness," because everyone else did. He told me he didn't believe that and a few days later a lady I went to church with called me that! ha!

4. Creative: I LOVE doing anything creative, like scrapbooking, sewing/ cross-stitching, anything really. I'm pretty good at what I do, if I say so myself.

5. Domestic: I think that I'm June Cleaver. Since I've lived with E, I've learned to love cooking/ baking, and I've gotten pretty good, even though my parents and brothers used to make fun of my cooking all the time. I also love having a home of my own to take care of and I like making it pretty... much to E's despair, haha!

6. Intelligent: I'm no Albert Einstein by any means, but I am smarter than average. I LOVE reading/ learning about something new. I guess this means I'm a big nerd... it's ok.

7. Stubborn: I'm very stubborn and have always been. So is E. I can't even imagine what our children will be like....

I'll tag:

Jennifer at Crazy Shenanigans


Photobucket

1 comment: