.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

06 September 2009

I finished up dear Julia Child's book My Life in France-- that woman was a peach, a dolly and a daisy.

Now I've moved onto this:

Photobucket

I've started reading this and I'm remembering how different British Lit. is from American. It's the kind of reading that takes practice to get good at, haha.

Our plans for today fell through. We woke up this morning and it started storming, so no festival for us. We ended up spending the day with these girls:

Photobucket

And now we're watching this:

Photobucket

I bought it while I was stil at home because it was only $5. And my mom pretty much made me buy it... it's pretty good so far.


Lastly... so maybe I'm a little jealous that we'll be in AZ this fall and I'll miss out on all of the festivals/ pumpkins/ leaves changing colors. So this weekend I've been on a pumpkin fit, haha!

Photobucket

I've made the following two recipes in the past 24 hours-- E's one lucky guy:

I'm not brave enough to make a pumpkin roll yet though.
My mom, however, makes a pumpkin roll that's sinfully good, to put it mildly.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aw, it's too bad you can't come this way and visit in the fall! I'll be sure to take tons of pictures for you at this years pumpkin festival!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like Julia Child's book? And how are you finding Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? I keep picking these books up and putting them down. I'm never quite sure enough to take a chance on them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P&P and Zombies is one of my favorite books. And I am a die hard Austen fan. :)

    ReplyDelete