.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

14 September 2009

I am so tired today and I don't even have a clue as to why. E went to PT, came home to shower, get ready and have breakfast and then he left again at 8. A few hours later, Buddy heard something outside so I looked out the window and saw some random soldier walking down my driveway and got a little scared, until I realized it was E haha! He was bringing the trash can in from the street and I didn't even hear his car pull into the garage.

Anyway, after I realized it was E in the driveway, I looked down on the glass and saw this:


{creepy, although slightly interesting. is it bad that things like this no longer creep me out? i guess in the long run az has been good for me}

Also, in my last post I defended Army Wives even though I realize it's not realistic at all really. E and I watched it last night and the first time Roxy appears, she's wearing Trevor's ACU top like it's a bathrobe. Why did I bother? Ugh!

Anyway, E got home really early. We ended up taking a nap and now he's out picking up lunch from McDonald's. (don't judge us-- this is not the norm for us at all, haha!). Besides, we're adults and can do what we want... and our mom's aren't here to stop us. We'll probably spend the rest of the day on the couch eating popsicles....

Buddy has his last puppy shot vet. appointment tomorrow and then I'll finally be able to take him to the park downtown, although I said this four weeks ago.... In October, I'll be taking him to puppy obedience classes, as E and I really don't know what we're doing and would like to fix that. I'm just one of those people who has to be taught, rather than teaching myself. Hopefully Buddy will be a good boy in class. :o)


{poor, little guy-- life is so hard}

UPDATE: E is just so sweet. He came home with not only lunch, but a new mouse for my computer and Rockband: The Beatles. He's too sweet... :o)

Photobucket

1 comment: