.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

23 September 2009

Belated Blog Award

I got a blog award from the lovely Jennifer at Crazy Shenanigans-- thank you, Jennifer! :)

Photobucket
{click on picture to see her blog post}

I am not going to write seven things about myself, though. I'm going to turn this into a "to do" list instead, haha! Maybe now I'll actually do them....

1. Get my hair cut-- I know I'll put this one off forever.

2. Refill the hummingbird feeders, and buy a funnel to make doing so easier.

3. Do the dishes/ fold the towels that are waiting for me in the dryer.

4. Pick up some groceries... and make a list before I go.

5. Drop off the Netflix dvd I've had for the past week. Oops!

6. Go to Target-- I need some exedrin (my head hurts yet again) and they have really pretty eyeshadow that I need want. And my delicious bodywash is on sale. And I need a mouse pad. Eek!

7. I've been putting these things off all week, and all I really want to do is curl up on the couch with a blanket and read/sleep/ watch tv all day. It's so cold here this morning and my head hurts. My list, however, is not going to complete itself... ugh.

Thank you again, Jennifer!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Award I truly love reading your blog! Good luck on your to-do list I have one that is steadily growing as well. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    ~Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your blog! It deserved it! Your list reminded me...I need to go to Target as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! Well deserved!

    Glad to see Target is on your to-do list. Gotta love any place you can buy eye shadow and a mouse pad!

    ReplyDelete