.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

09 September 2009

9.9.09

I feel like a teenage girl again every time I see this:


Yes, it's true-- John, Paul, George and Ringo were my first true loves.

This would have been me in the 60s:

Photobucket
{24 Aug. 1965-- Beatles concert at Shea Stadium. I actually own an original concert poster from that concert. Obsessed much?}

I love them oh so much.
I've never played Guitar Hero or Rock Band, but for this game...
I might just have to start.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I like the new layout/background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Beatles rock band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. D.A.R. and I made your eggrolls on Monday, delish!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete