.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

19 August 2009

Today I Feel:

Blah. That's how I feel today.

I bought this magnet at Target (aka The Happiest Place on Earth) the other day and it also comes with a little magnet frame, so I can frame the appropriate feeling.

I woke up this morning with a horrible sinus headache and the only real remedy is to just sleep it off, but that only leaves me feeling extra tired. It's on days like these, that I tell my former Armor-man husband that I feel like I've been run over by a tank.

Speaking of tanks....
{my two favorite [former] Armor Officers-- E is MI, but was branch detailed as Armor. Look at those mean mugs, ha!}

E and I went to a sort of "meet and greet" Army function last night and I only have two things to say about that:
1. I'm glad my husband knows how to dress himself.
2. I always feel so out of place. I miss having friends and I hate that mine are thousands of miles away....

In other not-so-sad-whiny-wimpy-and-depressing news, I've been sprucing up the house. I've been working on the dining/ guest and bath rooms and will post pictures when I finish. I found an article in Better Homes & Gardens (although I prefer Good Housekeeping)about decorating with the color coral. So... since coral is a beachy color and our guest bathroom has a beachy theme, I fixed it up with some coral towels and other such things. After one more trip to Target, everything should be how I want it... we shall see.

love, b

p.s. I always read before bed and I've been reading My Life in France. I also have really wild dreams every once in a while. Well, the other night I dreamt that I was Julia Child and trying to cook green beans... in my blender. Crazy much? Yes.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I see you are at Fort Huachuca, AZ right now! We just left there in March and will probably be back in the not-too-far-away future. Although it definitely has its downsides (small, middle of nowhere, job market = zero) I have some very fond memories of our time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start to feel better soon!

    We had a meet and greet, but it was cancelled. Instead we had our husband's small group over for a BBQ, some of the husbands and their wives need to learn how to dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your sad, just hang in there. Target is fab by the way! Love that place.

    ReplyDelete