.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

06 August 2009

Show Us Your Life: Wedding Reception and Honeymoon, Part II

I went through my stuff and got some of my wedding things together because I felt so bad that I didn't have a picture of all the things I did for the wedding.

It all looked better at the wedding, I swear. The stuff looks a little banged up from our PCS move.

If you look behind our "guest book," you'll see a photo collage I made from E's baby pics. I made one of mine, too, as well as pictures of us together. They turned out really nice and I have them up on our walls in our house.

Okay, I feel better now, haha. My maid of honor, dad, and two good friends from Ohio helped me put the reception hall together-- they were wonderful! When I was planning the wedding, I was SO addicted to theknot.com. That's where I found one of my ceremony readings, as well as our first dance song. I chose "God Only Knows," by the Beach Boys and here's a small bit from that:

I may not always love you,

But as long as there are stars above you,

You never need to doubt it,

I'll make you so sure about it,

God only knows what I'd be without you.

I liked that song so much, because God only knows where E and I would be without each other, no joke. I danced to "The Way You Look Tonight," (Rod Stewart's version-we LOVE him!) with my dad, and E danced to "Forever Young," with his mom. Although those two wanted to dance to "Thriller." Yes, I have the best mother-out-law (she asked me to call her that, haha) ever! :o)

That's enough for now.

love, B


1 comment: