.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

30 August 2009

I guess Buddy Bob does love me. I went out this afternoon to mail our Netflix dvd off, pick up a book from the library, and get a short list of items from the commissary. I came home and E said that Buddy had been waiting at the door howling and crying for me the whole time I was gone! It's nice to know that as rotten as he is, that he does love me!

Also, when E was deployed I asked him what Iraq was like, as in what does it look like. He told me to look at a piece of sandpaper and have my mom blow a hairdryer in my face while I sniff trash. Sounds lovely, but it still didn't give me an idea of what it looked like from his perspective. One of his soldiers posted and tagged him in a few pictures from deployment today and although I now finally know what it looked like, I wish that I didn't. It brought back too many memories of him being gone and made me feel sick to my stomach. We're supposed to find out where we'll PCS to in a few weeks, and I'm praying that we don't get sent to a unit that will deploy too soon. It literally makes me sick to think of it. I guess I just need to stop worrying about things that haven't happened yet, especially since it's turning my hair gray.

Lastly, I'll be taking Buddy to the park downtown this week, as he will be getting his last puppy shot on Tuesday. I thought his last shot was two weeks ago, but I was wrong. Speaking of the park, they will be having Oktoberfest there in two weeks, no joke. Oktoberfest in September. If E and I were stationed in KY, I'd SO talk him into taking me to Oktoberfest in Cincinnati. I'd trick him into taking me with promises of beer and bratwurst. I'm 99% sure that it would work.

*Update: Maybe Oktoberfest in September isn't so silly, since that's when it's held in Cincy, too. Silly me....

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aw, your dog is too cute! You should come to Cinci anyways!!!!

    ReplyDelete