.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

04 August 2009

Eek!

Have I mentioned before that I hate AZ? Well, I do.

Tonight we found the fifth scorpion in our house since we moved here in May. It scared Buddy and scared me even more, because I thought it bit him. E and I both checked him over, and Buddy is acting just fine, thank goodness. It's a pain in the butt to move, but I think I'll be embracing this next PCS.

I don't like to whine about where the Army sends us, but worrying about scorpions (especially with Buddy in the house) really worries me.

I sprayed one half of the house, and E took over with the other half, so hopefully that'll keep them away for awhile. It have been about a month or more since we saw that last one, so I guess we'll just have to spray more often whether we think we need it or not. We do need it! Eek!

2 comments:

  1. That would freak me out hardcore! I'm glad he didn't get bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!! I'm not sure I could handle that either!

    ReplyDelete