.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

10 August 2009

Cross Stitching and Ebay

I'm a big fan of ebay...probably too big of a fan. E was talking about having an outdated copy of the Army Officer's Guide, so I bought him a new one (the 51st/ 2009 Edition). I also looked to see what I could find on Ebay and I found this:
It's a copy of the guide from 1942 (the 8th Edition). Besides being aged, it's in VERY good condition.

I have also been keeping myself busy with this:

I've always loves cross stitching and bought a lot of stuff to do it when we made our trip to Phoenix (there are no craft stores around here...). So far it's coming out nicely and I stitched today until my hand hurt, haha.

It was LOVELY in Arizona today. Actually it stormed and rained a lot, but it reminded me of fall time weather in Ohio, which I love. It's making me anxious for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'm trying to talk E into dressing up like a carrot and then I'll dress Buddy up like a bunny. We'll see. ;o) All of this is making me want a piece of my mom's amazing pumpkin roll that she makes for Thanksgiving and Christmas.... {sigh}

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love Ebay but I love Etsy! I have a very un healthy money habit with both lol

    ReplyDelete