.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

21 July 2009

The Weekend in Review (a day late...oops)

E and I had a pretty typical weekend. On Friday we made pizza on the grill and I have to say they were pretty darn good! Mine had a spinach and artichoke sauce, and onions, mushrooms, tomatoes up on top. E made a bbq chicken pizza and was pretty impressed. I'm REALLY happy we bought that grill; E LOVES to grill AND it doesn't heat up the inside of the house when we cook, which is already too hot.


E doing his thing in college. I LOVE his smile :o) ("Clippin' the Click" is a running reference, by the way):


On Sunday, we went to see Bruno. Some of it was funny, but a lot of it got right under my skin. I know, I know, it's not supposed to be taken seriously at all. It's not even his humor that bothers me, it's the "real" people in the movie. Oh well.

Yesterday, E got his Army Commendation Award in the mail from his last unit. I'm so proud of him :o) I put together a flag case/ medal display/ shadow box for pins and ribbons for him as a wedding gift and I guess we'll have to update it now :o) I also tried crate training Buddy yesterday, which turned into a huge disaster. It'll just have to be a work in progress for now. I also cleaned the entire house! I seemed to be missing energy last week and found it again this week, thank goodness!

Today, while watching The Today Show, I saw an awesome commercial, which is near and dear to my heart. I'm REALLY happy they put these out and you can see them here.

I think that's enough for now. :o) I have to go with E to an Army function tonight, so we'll see how that goes.
Love, B.

2 comments:

  1. I think once Matt gets back and when the spring comes along we're going to get a grill. Matt loves eating out on the grill. I'm glad you're enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmm pizza on the grill. This sounds wonderful! I've heard of it before but I think I'm now brave enough to try it. Did you make your own dough and how long did you leave it on for?

    ReplyDelete