.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

30 July 2009

Shaving Gel, Coffee, and other such things.

I love the way the house smells in the morning after E gets home from PT-- it's a lovely mix of shaving gel and vanilla/ cinnamon coffee. I. love. it.

We went to the meeting (the one about how their next assignment will be chosen) the other evening, and it looks like E will more than likely be deploying again sometime next year. I'm a person who likes to accept change/ other such things in my own way and in my own timeframe. So as much as it sucks to think about him being gone again, it's good to know that I'm not going to be surprised if he does get orders to deploy. I still can't think about him leaving again without crying. I just try my best to be strong for him. Eek!...I'm trying not to think about it!

I finished up My Sister's Keeper last night before bed and cried so hard that I had to leave the room as to not wake my dear husband up. My mom has been reading it too and I'm anxious to see what she thinks about it. Sooooo sad! I think I'm going to read My Life in France next. We'll see.

Kathie Lee and Hoda were in San Antonio yesterday and seeing the Riverwalk reminded me of our Honeymoon/ PCS trip in May. I'm pretty easy to please-- I told E that as long as I got to see New Orleans and the Alamo on our trip, that I'd be happy. He wanted to stop by Carlsbad Caverns, too, and they were amazing! E and I definitely want to take our children (God willing) to National Parks-- E has many good memories of doing so when he was little. Anyway, San Antonio was LOVELY.


I thought the older couple in front of us were cute-- that'll be E and me someday :o)
I still miss him so much sometimes, even though he's home with me. I wonder what in the world I'm going to do with myself to stay busy if he leaves again. I think for now I'll just enjoy having my Sunshine home instead of worrying about things that we're not even sure of yet. It's what I do, though. :o)

Love, B


p.s. I had to give Buddy a bath early this morning...it made for an unhappy puppy. :o(

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry to hear that your facing another deployment. Hopefully it won't be a long one.

    ReplyDelete