.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

09 July 2009

Finds and Happenings of the Week

♥ E and I took Buddy to the veterinarian this week to get round one of his puppy shots. He cried when he got his shot, and to be honest, I almost did too. I'm a wimp. Buddy's vet's name is Dr. Bone, no joke. How appropriate?
♥ I gave Buddy a milkbone and every time E walked by, Buddy would run and hide...because he was afraid E was going to steal it, hahaha! Just for the record, my husband does NOT eat dog treats. Well, as far as I know he doesn't, haha!
♥ On our Grand Canyon Trip E and I made a trip into Flagstaff to do some shopping and I found some Spinach Fettucine! Mmmm! I'm making it tomorrow night for dinner; we always try to do something a little nicer than usual on Friday nights. I really wanted Tiramisu as well, but I don't feel like making or even buying one for one good reason; if there is a whole cake in the house, I'll feel inclined to eat the whole cake. So I just settled for a chocolate/ espresso flavored Smart Ones that has two servings. I have to outsmart myself sometimes.
♥ It has been SO hot here in Arizona! So one can imagine my delight when I found a pack of soda-flavored (7up, A&W Root Beer, Orange Crush, and Dr Pepper) popsicles at the Commissary. Oh, they're delightful.
♥ I've noticed a few people have mentioned these sites in their blogs, but I'd like to share them too, because they're just that wonderful! The Pioneer Woman is great and has lots of good recipes, which my husband loves! Etsy is interesting as well and is definitely worth a peeky poo.
♥ This is neither a "find" nor a "happening," it's just something I love. I LOVE that Buddy is just happy being loved, and loving in return. He might be rotten, but that puppy just melts my heart :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment