.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

24 July 2009

♥sweetest♥husband♥ever♥

E started his CC Course this week and has been so busy. Yesterday, the only time we spent together was when we had dinner. Today, I missed him terribly and was so happy to know that I get him all to myself this weekend. Sorry, Army, but he's all mine this weekend and you can't have him, haha! :o)

Earlier today I spilled the Coke I had with lunch all over the floor and it was a sticky mess. Of course, I didn't have a drop of pinesol in the house. So when E called before he came home, asking if I wanted anything from the PX, I asked for pinesol. The sweet thing comes home with bags in hand saying that he brought me some goodies and I thought he was teasing about the pinesol. He also had some chocolate (Ghirardelli milk chocolate and caramel squares--my favorite!) and a hummingbird feeder for me! What a sweet guy! We made pizza on the grill tonight for dinner and the sweet thing even made me a Crown & Coke. I love him :o) We finished the evening by watching Stripes. He's been telling me that I need to see that movie since I met him.

Buddy has been especially wild today. When I spilled that Coke, he was more than happy to help clean it up...with his tongue. Then he attacked me a couple of times; he hasn't learned yet that he can't play as rough with me as he can with E. Then Buddy found a packet of parmesan cheese from Pizza Hut that E had in his office and would not let us have it! We've never seen him so territorial with something or growl the way he did. He definitely makes our life much more interesting.

Tomorrow we're going to see the Harry Potter movie and pick up some things for the house. I also put The Notebook on our Netflix queue because E hasn't seen it before. I think this will be excellent payback for going to see Bruno with him last weekend, haha!

I've been reading Julie and Julia and I LOVE it! I can't wait to see the movie and I hope that they didn't ruin it. I'm going to read either My Life in France by Julia Child or My Sister's Keeper next, I'm not sure. I LOVE that I can finally read for pleasure again. Being an English major in college and a semester and a half of English graduate work really turned me off of reading for a long time.

Lastly, my best friend turned 21 today! She is the best friend I could ever have wished for and I know that I would have been miserable without her while E was deployed. I'm a little sad that I can't been in Ohio with her tonight to celebrate, but I know that she's having a good time :o)

Love, B

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that's cute that he got you stuff! Def read my sisters keeper next. Sooo good and the book was way better than the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, I was a English Major too. I don't think I read a book for a good 9 months after I graduated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, sweet husband!

    And I too just started reading for fun about a year ago and have read more books in the past year then I have in the previous 24 years of my life!

    ReplyDelete